High Performance Laser Dentistry Treatment
- Fillings: cavities repaired often times without any anesthesia and without drilling
- Root Canal therapy is more thorough and more predictable.
- Periodontal Surgery (Gum Surgery) can be performed without cutting the gums and without sutures
- Improved results with dental bonding
- Treatment of Apthous Ulcers, “Cold Sores” and Herpes lesions
- Opening up airways for snoring
- And many other applications
Book a free information session
Bridges are commonly used in dentistry to help strengthen and replace teeth. If you are missing teeth and have questions about dental bridges and how they can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our concierge team to book a free consultation. Click here for terms and conditions.